GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS FOR DALAMAN, TURKEY
DRIVING LICENSE AND DRIVING AGES
- One should be atleast 21 years old and must have a 2 years valid driver’s license for B – C and D groups.
- For F Group vehicles, one should be at least 24 years old and have a 2 years valid driver’s license.
- For H Group vehicles one should be at least 26 years old and have a 2 years valid driver’s license.
DRIVERS SHOULD KNOW
- Cars follow the right side of the road in Turkey.
- Take your driver’s license and your identity card with you when driving.
- Fasten your seat belts.
- The babies should sit on the baby seats.
- When parking, make sure that you have pulled the hand brake and lock your doors.
- Do not park at the non-parking areas. In case you parked at a wrong place, you will be fined by the police. If you parked for a longer periods, your vehicle could be pulled over to a parking lot.
- Do not leave your valuables like jewellery, money or gold in the car.
- It is prohibited to drink and drive. Police could take away your driver’s license if you get caught drinking while driving or driving with alcohol consumed.
- Be aware of the speed limits. It is between 40 km and 50 km at the residential areas and maximum of 90 km on the highways.
- If the weather is too hot, the roads can be slippery as well as during heavy rains. In this case, you should slow down your car and drive slower than your driving speed.
- Do not forget to take chains in cold and snowy weather.
- Do not take hitchhikers into your car.
- Your car can not be driven by another person than you unless his/her name is written on your rental contract. At possible accidents, if your car was being driven by another person other than the ones on the contract, your insurance would be invalid and the cost of the damage would be paid by you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- The payments can be done by valid credit cards. These are Manaracard, Visa and Euro card.
RENTAL PERIOD AND DELAY
- The shortest rental period is 24 hours. If we are notified beforehand, ¼ of the daily price would be charged for 3 hours delay, 2/4 of the daily price for 6 hours delay and a full day rental price would be charged for 10 hours and more.
DELIVERY AND DROP OFF CHARGES
- Delivery and drop offs are free at the cities where Manara Car Rental Offices exist. In case of prior notice, the delivery or drop offs can be done at the hotels, offices, airports, harbours, bus stations, railway stations, etc within these cities. If the car would be left at the cities where there is no Manara Car Rental Office, the drop off charge would be taken according to the distance to the nearest Manara car Rental Office by kilometers. If the car is to be returned to a city other than it has been picked-up or delivered to, one way charge would apply.
DEPARTING FROM THE COUNTRY
- Manara Car Rental cars cannot be taken out of the country.
- All the traffic fines during the rental period is under the responsibility of the tenant.
- The tenant can transfer all his responsibilities against damages in case of an accident by paying a full automobile insurance. The damages that could occur to the third parties and moral responsibilities are limited with the amount determined by legal traffic insurance. Full automobile insurance is included in our prices. Besides these, the tire splits, window or headlight breaks, or spare tire thefts which are due to an extra price at the other car rental companies, are also icluded in the insurance and the price.
THE INSURANCE TO BE VALID
The insurance can be valid in these cases:
- In case of an accident, the driver should not be fully faulty, the vehicle should not be driven out of the legal speed limits, the driver should not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The alcohol and traffic accident reports should be taken before moving the car from the accident scene and transmitted to the Manara Car Rental Office in the first 48 hours following the accident. The driver should be the person stated on the rental contract. The drivers without a drivers license should not be allowed to drive. In case of an accident, calling +90 533 448 05 87 and notifying Manara Car Rental is compulsory.
THE DOCUMENTS TO BE TAKEN IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
- The drivers should take the copy of his/her drivers license and passport, accident report, alcohol report and the official police report. Besides these, the copy of the drivers license and the identity card of the other driver and the copies of the vehicle license and insurance policy of the other party should be taken.
OTHER POSSIBLE DAMAGES APART FROM THE ACCIDENTS
- There may be other damages occurred on the vehicle. For example; your car could be damaged when parked. In case of such damages, call the police (155 or 156 Police) without moving the vehicle from its parking place. As a different example; you could damage another car when going out of a parking lot or graze about something and cause damage. In these cases you should call the police again and get an accident report.
- The highways, Boğaziçi Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and some tunnel passes are turnpikes. You can get a KGS Card from the banks for İstanbul Bridges and highways beforehand and have an easy pass. In Dalaman Area , you should pay 3.5 TL for Göcek Tunnel.
Manara CAR RENTAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE VEHICLE TYPES SHOWN ON THE TARIFF WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.